Makeup has been one of my passions ever since I found the beauty community of YouTube six years ago. I love watching people create new, exciting, and crazy makeup looks. Most of what I’ve learned about makeup over the years I’ve learned from YouTube and the beauty community continues to be one of my favorites. Today, I am going to give you a glimpse of my makeup collection with a look into what I bring with me when I travel. I’m starting with this because it will allow you to see my favorite and most used products. Most of the products I packed are ones that I use every day and highly trust to stay in place all day. Now, without further ado, here’s a peek into my travel makeup bag!
I use this cosmetic case from Victoria’s Secret, which I got last year during fashion show season. I absolutely love it because it opens to lay flat, has two zippered compartments, and fits perfectly into any carry-on. Additionally, I carry my brushes in a very old Sigma brush roll that came with the makeup brushes.
When it comes to packing everything into the cosmetic case, I will just throw everything in and hope it fits. Generally, I try to group all the liquids into one side so I can put them in a Ziploc bag before putting them into the pouch. I’ve made the mistake of not double bagging liquids on a flight one too many times!
Now let’s dive into what’s inside!
- Urban Decay De-slick Setting Spray
- Hawaiian Tropic Face Sunscreen SPF 30
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Liquid Foundation – This changes depending on where I’m going and the weather forecast. I’m currently loving the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation for oily skin!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- L’Oreal Visible Lift CC Concealer for Eyes
- Boo Boo Cover Up Healing Concealer
- Makeup Forever HD Translucent powder
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Ed. 1
- L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Mascara
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
- Eyeshadow Primer – I normally use Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion but I ran out so I’m using a tester of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance until I can get another primer potion.
- Liquid Eyeliner – I usually bring a brown and a black, one for a more natural look and the other for a more dramatic look. Here I have the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner and the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner.
- A Dark Brown Pencil Eyeliner – anyone will do, I’m not really picky. Here I have a tester size of the Pacifica Natural Eye Pencil.
- A Nude/ Peach Eyeliner – I use this to line my waterline and I’m currently using the Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Liner.
- Single Eyeshadows/ Cream Eyeshadows – The Naked Basics palette is mainly matte shadow and sometimes I like to switch things up so I bring along one or two sparkly shadows too! Here I have the Maybelline Color Tattoo in a bronze color and the MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow in All that Glitters.
- This list changes every time I travel. In the summertime, I tend to lean more towards tinted lip balm while in the wintertime, I lean more towards lipstick.
- Beauty Blender
- The Tarte Lash Curler is my favorite Lash Curler
- Some type of Lash Comb – I either use a disposable mascara wand or this lash comb I found at TjMaxx.
- I use a variety of brushes because I don’t really care which brand I use. As long as the brushes are soft and they work, I’ll buy them. Here I’ve pictured a mixture of Sigma, Coastal Scents, Sonia Kashuk, and NARS.various brushes
And that’s it! I hope this was helpful and can act as a guide next time you travel. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! 🙂
Until next time,